Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Playing with Caleb

On Tuesday Michelle dropped her boys off so she could go to the Temple and do a session. I found out the night before that Ryker didn't have school on Tuesday which made me happy that he would be around to help with the boys. 
He was so good to play with Caleb and keep him entertained while I held Garrett.
 Monday night I made homemade macaroni and cheese and I also made a loaf of bread to go along with the meal. I love homemade bread and this loaf was looking extra delicious as I was cutting into it. 
The church of Jesus Christ instagram page posted a couple of quotes from Conference for people to screenshot and use as wallpaper for their phones. I took a screenshot of this one because it was one that I really liked. I don't know if I will use it as wallpaper but maybe one of these days I will. It is a great reminder of the One person who knows exactly what I am going through always.