Friday, November 9, 2018

Veterans Day Assembly

On the morning of my birthday I went to the Veterans Day Assembly at Avynlea's school. I really love this assembly and was happy to go to watch Avynlea sing. Unfortunately Kenedy tried calling me right in the middle of dead silence and I did not have the sound on my phone turned off. I was so embarrassed and I could see Avynlea up on the stage laughing and shaking her head at me. It was awkward

At the start of the assembly they always invite all the Veterans in the audience to come to the front. Avynlea is shown in the picture on the stage right behind the Veteran in the blue shirt with the black jacket
 I was pleasantly surprised to see our Temple friend walking up to the front during the call out for all Veterans. He is shown to the left of the guy in the red plaid. I take Avynlea every Tuesday to the temple and we have gotten to know the workers there and it was fun to see one outside of the Temple.

 I took this selfie on my way to the DMV to make sure the red lipstick looked ok and that it wasn't smeared all over my face.