Sunday, November 11, 2018

November Randoms

Kefford and I went on a dinner date to Panda Express and he had me take a selfie of the two of us to send to Andrew. Andrew shares a love of Panda with us and he wanted him to know he was missed I think.
Rylee got a hold of my phone and took a cute picture of herself
I was taking Avynlea to her choir concert and she wanted assurance that her hair did not look funny so I took a couple pictures to show just how cute she actually looked.
She did a great job in her first choir concert of the year. Avynlea auditioned and made it into the jazz choir which she was happy to be a part of this year. 
Our Stake had a stake yard raking service project that Kefford was in charge of. Avynlea, Rylee and I along with Avynlea's friend Sadie showed up at the church to get our yard raking assignment. We were given the address of a yard in our ward and when the guy gave us our paper he said it was a really big job and that they would send more people to help us. It turned out to be a huge job, the yard was a farmhouse yard with a lot of mature trees and it was completely covered with leaves. We were given 10 bags and after the four of us filled 5 of them Kefford showed up to help and then a little bit later one more guy came by to help out. Once we had the man power we got the last five done really quick. It was cold and hard work but it felt good when we were done to have provided the service.
I did a get ready with me video for my youtube channel and did hairstyles on me, Avynlea and Rylee. This is the thumbnail I took for the video and also for my hair instagram page. I think we look pretty cute, I love my girls

 While at the music store Rylee really liked seeing this miniature Violin, it made her feel like a giant I imagine