Sunday, November 11, 2018

Temple Square

At the end of October we got a message from Breana on our family group chat that she was going through the Temple for her first time and invited anyone who could to come. It turned out only Emily and Matt and Kefford and I could make it, understandable since it was in Utah. Kefford and I drove down Friday and stayed in a Hotel in Ogden before getting up the next morning and driving to Salt Lake City. We met Matt and Emily for brunch and then walked around Temple Square and explored for a little bit before the session was to start.
I realized later that we did not get any pictures of the 4 of us together but I did get this amazing picture of Kefford!
The Salt Lake Temple does live sessions and it was nice to be in there to experience it. Kefford and I have been there for one once before about 6 years ago and while I wouldn't want to do a live session every month it is nice to go to one every six years or so ;) 
I was nice to be in there with Breana for her first time and I am glad that we were able to go. Kefford and I were driving back to Meridian that day so we left pretty quick after the session but we made sure to get a picture of us with the Temple. It is such a pretty Temple and i love it's history.


And a random picture I took of Kefford using his phone