Saturday, August 25, 2018

Peterson Family Pictures 2018

I was really hoping I could get Lindsay Hurst to do our family pictures again this year but her Mom had just passed away from cancer and I did not want to bother her about pictures. I wanted to get the pictures done before Kenedy left for college so  I asked the next just as best thing Lana if she would do them for us. She is so sweet and happily agreed. We went back to Eagle Island and did them there. In trying to choose what colors and outfits to wear I asked the kids if they had any thing they would want to were and Avynlea and Rylee were the only ones who had ideas. Rylee wanted to wear her new yellow shirt and Avynlea wanted to wear her white shirt that had fun little pictures on it. The colors on Avy's shirt were yellow, green, blue and white and i managed to pull together the yellow, blue and white. Kenedy did not have much options in those colors so she wore one of my shirts. I love the colors and I think the pictures turned out really cute.











Since Kenedy was leaving us soon to head off to college I had Lana take pictures of each of us with Kenedy.


I love my beautiful family and love the pictures we take to capture us each year. These kids are growing up so fast!