Monday, August 13, 2018

Also in McCall

On Friday we went into town and got ice cream at Ice Cream Ally which we then took over to the Lake Payette beach and ate. We all got the kiddie sizes which were the smallest sizes and those were huge! I somehow managed to eat all of mine and then was sick the rest of the day. It was a lot of ice cream. Maybe next time I can find someone to share it with.


The kids played in the sand and water for a little while and then washed the sand off by playing on the splash pad. 

When we got back to the house we changed into our suits and went back down to play at BlackHawk Lake beach. I managed to snag myself a float and was able to float around for a little bit which was nice and relaxing.
Alison brought colorless otter pops for all of the kids to enjoy. 
After we got back from the lake a lot of the kids got into the Hot Tub for some more water fun while some of the adults got dinner ready.
We wanted to do s'mores and Whitney had the brilliant idea to layer the crackers, chocolate and marshmallows in a pan and broil them in the oven until ready. It was a genius idea and they tasted so good! I love s'mores!

That night the kids popped popcorn and watched a movie together. It was pretty sweet to see them all gathered in their pajamas.

I got up early every morning and went hiking and the mornings were amazing! I loved the scenery and the air, it was perfect and so beautiful!
The big kids took their little cousins out on a hike which didn't last very long. I am not sure who gave out first the older kids who had to wrangle the little ones or the little ones who got tired of walking. Either way they did come back happy which is always a win.
Makayla, Avynlea and Allie...
 three cutie pie sleepy heads.
Whenever we are up in McCall together Michelle and Whitney ask if I would do their hair. I love playing with hair and coming up with hairdos so I am always more then happy to create fun looks for them. I have recently decided to start an instagram page for my hair creations and took some pictures of their hair to maybe post on it.




I love being in McCall in the summer with the Peterson family and I am so glad we have this yearly tradition!
This picture of Avy is a good representation of how I feel while being up in the mountains...oh so relaxed.