Monday, August 20, 2018

Beautiful Girls

Heather and I both ordered the same dress from my favorite online boutique Hattie and Grace, she sent me a picture of her in her dress so I had Rylee take a picture of me wearing mine to send back.

I thought the arm shadows in this one was pretty stinking funny!
On Sunday we were hanging around and I decided to take some pictures. First I did a pretty picture of Rylee...
then I styled the girls hair and dressed them up to take some pictures for my Hair page. I went with sparkle and fancy for Avynlea using Kenedy's prom dress...


and a little more edgy and rock and roll for Rylee using Kenedy's sunglasses and my faux leather jacket

They are so cute!
Rylee had 6th grade registration the week before school started and I took her over to Star Middle School to check it out, get her schedule and figure out how to open her locker.
When we moved to our new house one of the reasons we picked this location was because it kept us in the Meridian Middle and High school boundaries. Well wouldn't you know this last year a new middle school was built in Star and they changed our boundaries to Star. I sent in requests to have both my kids stay at Meridian and Avynlea was accepted while Rylee was not. When I went in to appeal to the Principal she said she did not realize they were sisters but there was nothing she could do. I guess only 8th graders were accepted to stay. I wanted to fight it but after praying about it and pondering over the summer I decided to let Avynlea stay at Meridian and keep Rylee at Star.
When I took Rylee to look at the school and get her schedule and locker we both got a little more excited about her going here. It is a beautiful school and her classes are basically down the same hall with a few in other places like orchestra, digital tools and PE.
As we were leaving I asked Rylee if she wanted a picture in front of her new school and she did.
Avynlea took this selfie on my phone and then it was edited to look like a cool cartoonish version of her.

Ave and Rylee were cleaning some clothes  out of their closet to give to Brielle and Qiana. Rylee stuck in this cool art she did to give to them and they loved it and had to send a picture of themselves holding it.