Sunday, August 19, 2018

Back to McCall

Kenedy has been wanting another girls trip to McCall with her friends for quite a while. She asked her Grandma Alison when would be a good time and after a lot of thought and rearranging they finally settled on a date and Kenedy invited her friends. Kefford was going to try to go up with me but he had to do Scout stuff with Ryker and Alison was going to go up with us but Whitney just had her baby and she needed to stay back and help her. I was not really excited about being up there alone with Kenedy and her friends but I understood why the others could not come. I tried to get Any and Rylee to come up with me but they wanted to go to the farm and be with their Grandma and cousins. No big deal.

Kenedy invited multiple people but most of them had to keep dropping out even up to the last minute. Gabi Caroaca and Lauryn Warner were the two who ended up being able to come with Makayla Wilcox coming for the last night. 
The girls spent a lot of time hanging out, making iMovie trailers, playing games and swimming in the lake. I spent my time watching tv, reading, hiking, playing games with them and relaxing. I was bored a lot of the time with no one to hang out with, I could have hung with Kenedy and her friends and I did a little but I didn't want to be too invasive and I let them do their own thing for the most part.
One of our friends from the Verona ward, Russ Pollock,  happened to be at the cabin next to ours doing their landscaping. We could hear them working throughout the day and it was actually a comfort to me to have him next door so that if I needed help I had Russ that I could call. 
We went over to say hi and see what they were creating and after visiting with him and the owners for a while we were invited to check out the owners sisters house on the other side of the Peterson home to check out the landscaping Russ had done on theirs.
We went over and found the most amazing and beautiful view and the landscaping was stunning. I fell in love and told the owner not to be surprised if she looks out her window and saw me sitting in her chairs enjoying the view.
The girls wanted to take some pictures and I was the photographer and helped them pose.

Kenedy enjoying the scenery.
Gabi, Lauryn and Kenedy
Lauryn was being sasquatch 

After the pictures we headed into town to get some Ice Cream and walk around the shops. Lauryn didn't want any Ice Cream so when the girls wanted to take pictures she borrowed mine to use as a prop.

Kid size Ice Cream from Ice Cream Ally, basically the size of my face.


Kenedy wanted to take some pictures in front of this yard filled with Back eyed susan's and daisy's, she is pretty cute!

Later that night Makayla arrived and the girls decided they wanted to do a little skinny dipping in the lake. I would not let them go by themselves because it made me nervous to have them lake jumping at night so I drove them and sat in the car turned the other way talking to my Mom on the phone while they did their skinny dipping. Funny girls.