Sunday, August 12, 2018

McCall Trip

In August Ave, Rylee and I headed up to McCall With Allie and Mikayla to spend a couple of days with Cousins. It was our annual Grandmas weekend in McCall (lots of annual things happening ;)) 
Kenedy was back at work working at Kids Choice Daycare and Ryker had no interest going up to McCall since Bailey or his Grandpa were not going to be there.
We had Allie and Makayla with us because a couple days before Gwen had sent a text asking if they could spend time with us which I was more then happy to have happen. I told her to just let them stay with us and then go up to the mountains with us and we would meet her up there. 
We headed up Thursday morning and it was a really fun weekend with my sister-in-law, their kids and Alison. I love spending time with the Peterson family and it was so beautiful up in the mountains.  

We spent a lot of time at the cabin visiting while the cousins played. But one of the favorite things to do was go down to the little beach and go swimming. That was an activity everyone enjoyed! 
Alison had floats and the kids had fun lounging and playing in those. 
Thank goodness Alison was on top of it for pictures because I did not take any but was able to send the ones she took to me.

Avynlea floating in the lake
A favorite pasttime for some of the kids was to jump off the end of the dock. Here we have Rylee running and jumping which splashed Me and Gwen, loved it. Jenna was super nervous to jump although she really wanted to so I held her hand for her first couple of jumps until she was brave enough to do it on her own. Once she was comfortable she spent a lot of time jumping in the water, it was pretty cute. The next day I helped Xander, Tayvia and even little Hazel the same way. Once Tayvia got comfortable she started jumping on her own while Xander was good for a one time jump holding my hand. I just held Hazels hands and dipped her in the water then she was done. It was a lot of fun!
It was fun to see all of the cousins playing together with the big cousins being a part of the fun. Rylee enjoyed floating with Madi and Brooke, she is such a good big cousin!

I enjoyed visiting with Gwen as we sat on the end of the dock and embraced the warm sun.
Avynlea found this big caterpillar and thought it was cool enough to take a picture.