Saturday, September 23, 2017

Volleyballs and Goldfish

Saturday night Kefford, Kenedy, Rylee and I were hanging out at home. Ryker was at a friends house and Avynlea was babysitting. Kenedy and Rylee took a selfie and then we heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Avynlea and I was a little irritated that she didn't just open the door since I left it unlocked for her. I took my time going downstairs and when I finally opened the door I found it wasn't Avy at all, it was a message for Kenedy. I went upstairs and told Kefford to go and look and then I casually went into where Kenedy was and told her the door was for her. 
When she got downstairs she found an invite to the Meridian Homecoming dance waiting on the doorstep. Kenedy was really surprised because she honestly didn't think she was going to be asked. She had even already decided that she was going to go with her friend Megan Warner. She was excited about it and as we were looking at the ball and poster we saw McKoy's truck drive away from  where he and Wilson were waiting and watching.
This was another cute invite and Rylee especially was excited about the volleyball.
I made cinnamon rolls that night for Kefford to take to Bishopric meeting and I had a little bit left over. I took the leftover dough and put it in my heart shaped pan to bake, I thought the heart shaped cinnamon roll was especially cute. 
And the Bishopric loved my rolls and really appreciated being fed that morning!
I really liked how I did my hair that morning so I took a picture of it. 
Wilson loves Goldfish crackers so later that week Kenedy made up a cute little rhyme to answer him with and dropped the poster off on his doorstep with some baby goldfish crackers and Swedish fish.
 Friday night I went to Nampa High School to watch Kenedy cheer and also to watch our football team play Nampa. It was a really fun game and really exciting because we won! It was Nampa's Homecoming game so I felt a little bad that they lost but mostly I was happy that Meridian played so well! Kenedy came over to chat for a minute at halftime so I made sure to get a picture with her. 
She is so pretty and I love watching her cheer!