Monday, September 4, 2017

One Republic and an Ordination

After our race we headed over to Downtown Disney to get some Breakfast. As we were waiting I saw some cats wandering around. Disney encourages cats on their property to help control the rodents but they usually only come out at night, I have never seen a cat at Disney during the day, or ever for that matter. But as we were waiting I saw two cats lazing around and one of the employees fed them some bacon. I took a picture of the cats so that Avynlea could see them, I knew she would enjoy that. 
Here is the breakfast that I got and it tasted so delicious!
After breakfast we walked/hobbled around some of the shops in Downtown Disney and then we headed back to our Hotel room to rest.
Later that evening we got ready for the One Republic concert and then went to Red Robin to meet Andrew Brown for dinner. He was coming to the concert with us. I did my Mom's and sisters hair and I think they look pretty great. I really love doing hair.

Fitz and the Tantrums were performing that night as well and Heather and Ashleigh were wearing their concert t's. As we were walking up to the venue we actually saw Fitz and the Tantrums taking a break by the tour busses. Ashleigh was a super excited fan and she waved to them and said hello. They told her "nice shirt" and then backed away to get away from the crazy fan. It was cute and Ashleigh was thrilled at the "meeting".
Once we got inside we got our concert shirts and headed up to the nosebleeds to get to our seats. 
We then settled in to watch performances by James Arthur, Fitz and the Tantrums and One Republic. It was actually a really great concert, I enjoyed the music and the show but I was so exhausted from not sleeping and the race that I just wanted to go to bed. I am glad that we were able to see these bands and am always so happy anytime I get to be with my family.

Sunday I went to church with Heather and Mom and was able to watch Alec be set apart as a Priest. I was really happy to be apart of that and was even more happy that Anita came to church so she could watch also. He got a really nice blessing from Brother Hill and the Bishop had Mom, Heather and I take notes during it for Alec to keep and remember. 
Mom, Heather, Elizabeth, Jaylynn, Anita, Alec and Lyle Hill
I saw this quote hanging up on one of the bulletin boards in the church and took a picture of it so that I could remember it.