Sunday, September 24, 2017

Rocky Mountain Homecoming Dance

Rylee was looking extra cute this morning so I had to take her picture. I seriously love that face!
At about 5:00 I started helping Kenedy get ready for the Dance. Kefford took a nap on the couch...

 and Ryker played on his phone. Rylee thought they looked really funny so she took some pictures of them.
We bought Kenedy's dress off Amazon and I was really worried about the fit. The reviews were really good and from the reviews and the pictures customers posted I felt good that it was modest enough but I was still nervous and prayed really hard that it would be good. We also were worried that it would even come on time. When we ordered it it said not to expect it until November, that was not good news. I emailed the company and let them know our time line and asked if we could get it any sooner. They quickly replied and said they would send a rush in to their seamstress and would have it to us by the day we needed. I was happy and relieved to get it the Monday before and very Happy to see how amazing it fit Kenedy. Modest and beautiful! We did good!
I did her hair while she did her makeup, she wore the shoes she had from Prom and she looked like a beautiful Angel. I took some pictures of her before her date arrived.
 She and Avynlea messed around with my pumpkins for some pictures...
 and then not to be left out Rylee and I took a picture wth each other.
Drew finally arrived but right before he got there we realized that Albertsons forgot to put a pin in the boutonniere we ordered. We thought maybe we could use a sewing needle but that was not working at all. Drews Mom and sister came in to take pictures after he got there and when she heard our predicament she quickly went home to get a flower pin she knew she had. We were saved!

Drew was too quick getting the corsage on her for me to get a picture but that is ok, good enough.
These two make such a cute couple and it was fun to watch them exchange flowers and be all awkward with each other. I am glad that Angela came in to take pictures and she brought Drew's sister, Emma, in as well to watch the happy couple. 
 Kenedy wanted a picture with her Dad before she left
 We then had the sisters get in with the couple for a picture. I love it when someone else is just as picture happy as I am!
Avynlea, Kenedy, Rylee, Drew and Emma

Drew and Kenedy were riding to the dance with Gavin and his date Maddy. While we were waiting for Angela to get back with the pin we had them come in to wait with us. Since they were already inside it was pretty easy to get them to pose for pictures also.
Such good looking kids!