Tuesday, September 27, 2016

General Women's Broadcast

Saturday September 24th was the General Women's Broadcast. I was once again so lucky to be able to go to this meeting with my 3 girls. I love that they lowered the age to include all girls 8 and up, it is fun to be able to have this time with just us girls. Some of my girls get a little bit squirmy as the meeting progresses and I am grateful they try to keep it at an hour and a half. I heard some wonderful things and felt the Spirit. I am so glad that we have the opportunity to re-read these talks because I forget a lot and miss a lot. 

At one point during the meeting I had Avynlea and Rylee both draped across my lap. They looked so cute I had to take some pictures.


I love all of my girls and am grateful for the knowledge we have that we can be together forever. 
Life is good!