Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Crazy People and National Talk Like A Pirate Day

Because sometimes it is fun to climb all over your big sister.
And other times it is nice to sit quietly with your sister and watch TV
But then it makes life more interesting to tuck in your shirt and hike up your pants.
Kenedy and I were matching and she was not happy about me trying to take a picture of us twinning. I looked terrible and she looked beautiful so I am not sure what her problem was.

 September 19th was national talk like a pirate day and Whitney and Mikell like to take their kids to Krispy Kreme for free donuts to all who dress up while all the other kids are in school so that they do not have to fight crowds. I was able to tag along this year and when Kenedy found out what was going on begged me to take her out of school since it was during lunch so she could join in on the fun. I looked on the website to see what we had to wear to qualify for free donuts and for the first time they let you download a picture on snapchat and use their pirate filters instead of coming in actually dressed up. I figured this was the way to go since Kenedy did not have any pirate gear with her and I was not in the mood to search stuff out. 
I think we look like pretty cute pirates!

Maddie, Brooke, Jenna, Sadie, James and Kenedy
Kenedy and I got 2 dozen donuts which was plenty for our family. We love free donuts!