Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Yep

A couple of random pictures of my kids!

We have had a couple of summer storms that happened in the middle of the night. At 2 in the morning Kefford and I woke up to a massive lightening storm with hail and rain. It was pounding down and the lightning was crazy flashing every couple of seconds. I don't know how they did it but the kids managed to sleep right through it all. The second time it happened Kefford tried to get some lightning shots but could.t get anything great. I still like the pictures he took though. 


Rylee and I were polka dot matchy this day after church and so I had her take a picture with me. 
I have my good friends daughter in my Nursery class with me and we have a special bond. Aubree is so cute and so fun and she always wants to come over and play. I told her Mom to bring her over on Monday so that we could hang out and do nails while her Mom went visiting teaching. After I painted her nails I asked Aubree if she would smile for a  picture with me. She said no but when I bribed her with a cookie she suddenly was full of smiles for the camera. Love this kid!