Friday, August 29, 2014

High School Cheer!


Thursday night we got to go watch Kenedy cheer for High School for the first time. It was hot but luckily the kids brought water bottles and so it wasn't too bad for them. Kenedy had to sit out a little bit because she was getting too hot and so I bought her a water bottle from concessions and had her drink it. Luckily she bounced right back and was able to finish cheering. Sara and Grandma Alison came to support and watch her and that was really cool of them to come. Kenedy did so good and I was so impressed. I could tell that she was having fun and that this is what she really loves to do. It was the Freshman team playing against Timberline and with about2-3 minutes left Timberline ties it up. I was so worried that it was going to go into overtime. After 2 1/2 hours I just wanted it to be done. Luckily our Meridian High team is awesome and scored a touchdown with less then a minute to go!