Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to School

On August 12th my two younger girls went back to school. Avynlea is now a 4th grader and Rylee is in 2nd grade. I know I say this every year when school starts but it is true every year. I cannot believe how big my kids are getting. It is so fun and sad all at the same time. I love my girls and I love their unique styles! Here's to a great new year of school!



And on August 25th my two older kiddos started their new school year. Kenedy is now a Freshman in High School and Ryker is a 6th grader at the Middle School. I was pretty nervous for them adapting to their new schools, especially Ryker since this is an entirely new experience but they did great. All of my kids came home happy and excited after their first day of school. 



I have really cute kids and I love them lots and am so grateful for each of them and their own uniqueness.