Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sweet Girls

As I was cleaning up and unpacking from our trip Avynlea and Rylee had started their own little game in between helping me. After a while I finally tuned into what they were doing and saying and I discovered that they were playing Primary with their dolls. It was the cutest thing, they were reading from the Friend magazine and their scriptures and teaching Gospel messages. I love seeing my kids do things like this, it makes all that we do with Family Scripture study, FHE and Church going seem like it is working and sinking in. 


I bought a bag of rolls from Costco for dinner and discovered that they have bags with the rolls covered in flour...my favorite! I loved seeing all of the flour faces at the dinner table but only got a good shot of Avynlea. So cute!