Friday, July 25, 2014

Tie-Dye!

I have a friend who lives across the street and she does tie-dye in her garage and then sells it at Fairs and craft shows. She recently told me that we could come over and do it with her any time we wanted and so one day I finally took her up on her offer. I made a shirt and then my two girls wanted to make a shirt. They picked a really cool rainbow pattern to do and decided that even though it would be the same they would make it different by reversing their colors on the rainbow. Rylee started with purple on top and Avy did blue. 
Beth had them wear some extra shirts she had to protect their clothes from the dye. It is a good thing we did because Rylee managed to get some on her.





We had so much fun making these shirts and would love to do it again. I thought their shirts turned out so cute and I love how mine looks also!