Saturday, July 26, 2014

Floating the Canal

One Saturday we were in Nyssa and trying to decide if Kefford should take the kids to the Dam with some of his siblings or not. He ultimately decided it would take too long but told the kids to get their swimsuits on anyway. Instead of going to the Dam he took them to float the canal. He did this before with the younger three and they loved it. Kenedy was jealous that she didn't get to go before and so it was a happy day for her along with the others. Luckily I had my camera with me this time so I could get some pictures.




Alison came with me to drop the water travelers off at their designated spot. We were going to go back to her house for an hour or so and then I would drive back to a further spot to pick them up. Kefford put the floaties into the canal and most of them were able to climb on. Avy was having a bit of trouble and so her Grandma picked her up to toss her onto the float but Alison lost her balance and tossed Avy into the water instead and almost fell in with her. It was really funny and I wish I had that on camera!














It was a fun activity for Kefford and the kids and I know they had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat!