Friday, July 11, 2014

Dance!

I went to the Elevated Dance home page to see if the Fall schedule was up and I saw that they had pictures from the recital. I found some that I thought were amazing, I had no idea pictures were being taken but I am so glad they were. I love how I look in this first picture and it makes me think of how much I love to dance and how grateful I am that I can be doing what I love!
This dance was to "Bring Him Home" by The Piano Guys and it is one of my favorite dances I have done. It was so pretty and I loved every part of it. Originally this dance was a trio with me, Kristi and Kim and it was great and amazing and I loved going to class Monday night and hanging out and dancing with my friends. In March Chelsea joined the class and turned our trio into a quartet. That was pretty hard to take, our dance worked the way it was and it was hard to see someone else come in and change the dynamics. Luckily we got over it and it was still a really beautiful dance. 
Kristi, Elizabeth, Kim and Chelsea
This next picture is how we started our dance. It worked so well with the three of us we could not change it nor figure out how to add a fourth so we left it the same and had Chelsea walk in at a different part and join us. Every other part she was able to fit in fine so we didn't have to change anything which is good because we only had a couple of months till recital when she joined. 
Elizabeth, Kristi and Kim
This last picture is the ending and I love it with me and Kristi. This is our fourth year dancing together and she has become such a good friend. I love her lots!
I also managed to find this picture of Rylee. She is so cute and such a fun dancer! I love her smile so much!