Sunday, July 6, 2014

5th of July

The fifth of July we spent hanging out at the farm not doing a whole lot other then having lots of fun!
Grandma set up the little pool so the kids could play in it and they liked doing that a lot. I thought they looked so cute chilling in the little pool! 




Later on Grandma put them to work squeezing chocolate onto the rollo pretzels she made. They thought that was fun and enjoyed sneaking samples!



Later on I was feeling like I needed to get out and get some walking in so I tried talking the kids into walking down to see Jeremy and Gwens Bunny. Mikell said she would go down with her kids but was not going to walk so she took the Gater with her kids and my two girls while I walked down and then she drove back with her kids and left my two to wait for me to catch up. After a brief visit with the Bunny we headed back to Grandmas. I taught them to sing "My Bonnie Lies oner the Ocean" and we had fun singing that in rounds and then we made up a story about how we were sisters on a quest to find our parents who were kidnapped. It was entertaining and kept us amused on the hot walk back. :)
Later Kefford took the kids to ride the tube down the canal and of course I did not have any pictures of that. I also don't have any pictures of the Barlow reunion that we went to later that night. It is fun to have these traditions and that we get to be so close to Keffords family for lots of family time!