Monday, July 14, 2014

Krazy Kids

Avynlea went to the mall with me and while we were there she found a mini pain pal! Sara gave her a turtle pain pal when she had her surgery and when Avynlea found this mini version that she can clip onto her backpack she begged to have it. I couldn't resist this beautiful face and so we got it. She was super excited to tell Sara about her find so we took this picture and texted it to Sara.
Also while at the mall Avynlea found this super cute backpack for school at Victoria's Secret of all places. It wasn't too bad of a price but I had hoped we could do better so I texted this picture to Ashleigh who works at VS in California asking if she would get it for this sweetie with her discount. Texting pictures makes things so much easier!

Kenedy and Avynlea hijacked my phone one day and of course took a bunch of pictures. I am not ever aware when they do these selfies I just find them in my phone. We were going swimming that day which would explain the attire. :)


The MiaMaids were doing a color war for Mutual one night and so Kenedy had to dress in clothes that she didn't mind getting dirty. I dropped her off at the church and then when I came home I got Avynlea to go on a walk with me. We frequently change our walking routes and this night I suggested we go walk around Chateau park. When we got there we were happy to discover that the MiaMaids had travelled to this park after opening exercises at the church. They were in the middle of their color war which was fun for me and Avy to watch. They basically had chalk dust in the toes of old nylons and were hitting each other with them and also throwing the dust at each other. I don't know what the spiritual purpose was but it looked like a lot of fun. I didn't have my phone with me to take pictures at the time but I made sure to have Kenedy pose for a couple when we got home.


Me and my pretty Avy
I discovered that my friend Jessica Mortensen cuts and colors hair and so I had her come over and put some blonde highlights in and also a Turquoise streak. I love the way it came out so much! The highlights are perfect and are exactly what I wanted and my fun color is awesome, I love having it again! Love having talented friends!
I took the kids over to Mikells so we could go swimming with them in their community pool. James had just woken up from a nap and was still a little sleepy. Kenedy was so happy to hold him and was in baby heaven as he cuddled into her. Sweet moments.
I took Avynlea to one of her physical Therapy appointments and apparently she is super comfortable at this place. We were a little early and so we sat in the waiting room and when I looked over at Avynlea I saw her kicking it all relaxed and reading a magazine with her feet up. Made me laugh and then I took a picture ;)