Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day Kefford picked out new Wii and DS games for the kiddos. Ryker got a Mario game for his DS, Kenedy got Just Dance 3, Avynlea got a Barbie game for the DS and Rylee got a My Little Pony DS game. They were all excited and didn't mind our leaving them home while we went on a date. Kenedy spent the day saying we should take them out to eat too since it was Valentines Day and our family should celebrate it together. Thank heavens Kefford was on top of things and got them the electronic games because we could then leave without all of the complaining.

So Kefford and I went to The Macaroni Grill where we had a great meal and were also text stalked by some friends of ours who kept hinting that they were in the restaurant watching us. We did not see them until we were walking out the door, apparently we picked the same place to eat and they saw us but we did not see them. It was fun and made us feel very cool to have stalkers spying on us :o) Thanks Nicholes!

After we ate Kefford and I went across the street to browse at Barnes and Noble. My bestie sent me a valentines day card with a Gift certificate for a new book from Amazon, so fun! Rylee brought the mail in that day and when she saw the card type envelope she automatically said that it was for Avynlea and tried to give it to her. I am assuming she did that because she spent the last week watching Avy get things in the mail for her birthday. What a fun surprise to find it was actually for me..Yay! So we went to the book store to walk around and I spent my time there making a list of books that looked good for future purchases. I found that an Author I really liked already had two books out in a new series, so those went to the top of the list. As soon as we got home I tried to buy the first one with my gift certificate and accidentally bought it with my credit card they had on file. So I tried again with the second book and got it right. Thanks Heather, it was a good read!!

After all of that fun Kefford and I came home, put the kids to bed and then had ourselves a little Just Dance 3 party. In looking over the pictures that Kenedy took of us I am happy to note that we are in sync for most of them and that the ones we are not in sync in are pictures of us doing dances where we take different parts. So yeah we pretty much rock at this Just Dance business!





Kefford was a little bummed because the gift that he ordered me had not come in the mail yet. I was fine with that and told him it was no big deal. He went ahead and told me he got me the first season of Gilmore Girls and that it should be here any day. I was happy with that, I love Gilmore Girls and have been wanting my own collection for some time. Finally a couple of days later a box comes in the mail for me and when I opened it I found this...


He didn't only buy me the first season he got me all seven seasons in one convenient boxed set. I have been wanting this particular boxed set for a long time and it was a very exciting moment to open the box and find it. I suspect that Kefford grew tired of all the Gilmore Girls episodes I had recorded taking up space on our DVR because once this big mama was in my hands he wasted no time deleting my shows.

Another great Valentines Day with the ones I love!