Friday, February 3, 2012

Saying goodbye

Sunday was the day before we had to fly back to california and it was also the day we had to say goodbye to Jeremys kids. Heather is collecting pictures of jaylynn with various family members to put in her photo album so she requested pictures with me and Rylee. Once the camera came out then everybody had to get in on the fun.
Jaylynn and Avynlea
Elizabeth and Jaylynn
Elizabeth and Avynlea
Avynlea, Erin and Jaylynn
Avynlea and Andrew
Grandma Bonnie and Avynlea
Andrew and Avynlea
Ashleigh
Joshua
Joshua and Mallory
Avynlea
Heather
Elizabeth and Joshua

Joshua and Mom

Mallory and Joshua
Avynlea and I had alot of fun on this trip. Our days were spent at the park, shopping, eating out, enjoying the sunshine and warm weather. But my absolute favorite day was spent with Mom, Erin, Jeremy, Heather, Joshua, Mallory, Joshuas friend Raymond, Ashleigh, Andrew and me in the backyard playing charades. It was just so much fun and drama free. I loved that day and wish I would have taken pictures. Next time for sure.
Leaving my family was really hard and some tears might have been shed but I will definitely be back because nothing beats family time!