Friday, February 3, 2012

Grandmas Tea

On New Years Eve day Grandma Alison held her annual Grandmas tea. All of the granddaughters 3 and older were invited. Avynlea was not there so she missed out. I did not even know about this or that it happened until I saw it on Brits blog so I took the pictures that she had so that I could have a record of this fun day. 
Grandma gave a little lesson on manners and then had the butler, Ryker, serve cheese sandwiches, hot chocolate and candies. I would assume all of the girls had fun since they always do and nobody looks unhappy in the pictures. Thanks to Brit for taking the pictures that day and for not minding me taking the pictures from her blog. :o) 
Qiana
Brielle
Isabelle
Ally
Mikayla
Rylee
She did not have a picture of Kenedy but Kenedy was there having fun too!