Friday, February 3, 2012

Mission Inn Lights

While avynlea and I were in Californis we went with my family to see the Mission Inns Christmas lights. The Mission Inn is a Historic Inn located in Downtown Riverside. Supposedly it is super famous for its amazing holiday lights. Judging by the crowds of people walking around i would not disbelieve this claim.

There were alot of horse carraiges going around and Avynlea really wanted to ride in one. I left my purse in the car and did not want to go back for it and I really didnt want to pay the money they were asking anyway and so  I told her no but I let her get by it so I could take her picture.

I could not get a picture of Avynlea and the nutcracker without Joshua or Mallory jumping in the picture. Those two are peas in a pod for sure.
this chair was built for President Trumen for a visit he was making. Apparently upon seeing the huge chair he was so insulted he would not even sit in it. It was a pretty wide chair but I doubt they did that to call him fat. Maybe not but I think it was just built big to be special, well and maybe to accomidate his big behind. He he he.
Avynlea thought it was pretty cool that Santas reindeer were there for display.
As we were leaving Avynlea saw people petting one of the horses and so Joshua and Mallory took her over to pet it. She is a huge animal lover and thought that was really fun!
The lights were beautiful and it was really nice to walk around and look at all the prettiness.