Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Isabelle's Baptism and Christmas House Village

My super sweet and beautiful niece was baptised! She was the lucky duck that got to wear the Baptism dress me and most of my sisters wore when we got baptised. So cool! I was not even aware that this dress existed until not too long ago which is why Kenedy did not wear it for her baptism. I will be getting ahold of this dress when it is time for Avynlea to be baptised. :o)
After the Baptism we all bundled up and went to Christmas Light Village. It is this fun place where local businesses decorate sheds in Christmas themes. The idea was really cool and I could totally see the appeal but honestly, I could not get past how cold it was. I was seriously layered but I could not find warmth anywhere. So I was pretty miserable during this trip. I really tried hard to put on a happy face and not complain but after about an hour I was done. Luckily I was not the only one freezing and while we enjoyed the memory making I was happy to get back into my SUV and crank the heat.