Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love this


Rylee: (carrying around her strawberry shortcake baby in an Easter basket) She's name is Rylee.


Me. Oh


Rylee: and my name is lizbef (elizabeth :0))


Me: oh that's cool. Whats my name?


Rylee: you can be....hmmmmm.....you can be....Lou Lou!


Me: Nice, I like that.


She has been calling me Lou Lou for the past little while. It makes me smile and giggle whenever she does it. Of all my kids Rylee is the only one to have really gotten into the girlie girl dress up and play babies. She is constantly changing into different pretty dress ups throughout the day and is quite happy to play babies all day long. She loves to be the Mommy and it cracks me up when I hear her using her Mommy voice. It is really soft and sweet. Think Snow White! Another thing she likes to do and which she does often is have me be her kid. She will randomly come up to me and tell me that she is the Mommy and I am the sweetie. Isn't that cute? I love being her sweetie!