Thursday, December 28, 2023

Movie and Six

The day after Christmas Ryker, Kefford, Avynlea, Rylee and I went to the theater to watch the new Wonka movie. We searched every theater and couldn't find seats that all five of us could sit together so we had to separate with Kefford and Ryker sitting together and us girls together. We really enjoyed the movie andI thought it was a really cute version of the Wonka movies, I liked it a lot. 

On Wednesday I took a picture of my foot because I had a pretty good bruise on there from kicking Kefford.

"Santa" always leaves candy on the counter for us and I liked what Kefford did with the M&M's he left.

I bought tickets for Rylee, Avynlea and I to go watch the broadway musical "Six", it is about the six wives of Henry the 8th. We loved it and had so much fun, I was familiar with the music because I have been listening to it but my girls haven't and they fell in love with it and we listened to the songs on the way home. I love having experiences and making memories with my girls and am grateful for these fun times.