Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was on a Sunday this year so our annual Christmas Eve breakfast was done the day before. We went to a diner close to us called Capri's and the food was greasy and typical diner food. I didn't enjoy my meal as much as when we go to IHOP so I think maybe we will go back to IHOP next year. It was fun having Ryker back with us but we missed having Kenedy and Ty. 

Ryker, Elizabeth, Avynlea, Rylee and Kefford

Christmas Eve Sunday was nice but different. Church was only Sacrament Meeting which was nice and then we came home and took pictures and then hung out until Dinner. 





After dinner the kids opened up their ornaments and pajamas. I did matching pajamas for the girls and I got Kefford and Ryker matching sweat pants. Kenedy did matching pajamas with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law and when we sent her a picture of us in our matching pajamas she told us that they got the same ones. I thought that was pretty funny. Once we were done with all of that we watched the Nativity and then played Jackbox games and watched movies. It was a good night.