Thursday, June 9, 2022

Happy Birthday Kefford

It's Kefford's Birthday and he is turning 46! Oh boy we are getting old, I wish I could say it was just him but I am not too far behind him in years so if I say he is an old man then I have to admit that I am getting to be an old lady.
Kenedy put up a cute message for him on her instagram and I took a could of screenshots of her stories so I could save them to post here. 

Once Kefford got home from work we had Hamburgers for dinner and then I pulled out his birthday cake. We had the shark decorations from last year so we used those again and I bought a Costco cake and had them add a birthday message. 

After cake Kefford opened his presents and he got a couple of Batman action figures,

A Lego Batman Cowl and a new shirt. 
5 things I love about Kefford

1. I love how funny he is and that he can make me laugh all of the time. He is definitely the comedian in our family and he keeps us all entertained with his one liners and Dad jokes.

2. I love how thoughtful Kefford is and how he will come up with little things to make me happy. He knows how to make me feel special and loved and I appreciate that.

3. I love how strong Kefford's testimony is and how strong his faith in the Gospel is. He loves our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and is such a good example for the rest of us. He honors his callings and puts his whole self into fulfilling every calling he is given to the best of his ability. 

4. I love how much he loves his kids and how he enjoys spending time with each and every one of them. He has never had favorites and never will and no matter what he is doing he loves including whichever of his kids is able and willing. He has such a special relationship with each of them and I love watching their relationships grow.

5. Kefford is such a hard worker and does so much to support our family financially. I love how smart he is with the money he earns and that he works hard to make sure we have good savings set aside.