Sunday, June 12, 2022

Hair Stuff

June 9: I went to a new girl to do my hair and she did a blonde balayage and I had her add some pink tips for summer fun. The pink didn't last past the first washing which was a bummer and it was a lot more money then I like spending so I am not sure I will go back. I think she did a great job and I do like the blonde, I have thought that if I do go back to her it will be maybe a twice a year thing which is what I normally do anyway so we shall see. She took pictures and video for her instagram and I liked how she styled it so it was a good hair day.
June 10:  Ella, Cyndi's granddaughter, was at our dance meeting on Friday and I had fun playing with her and giving her some special attention. I used to see her all of the time when she was little and we grew to be pretty good friends but once covid hit it has been a couple of years since I last saw her. It was delightful to see her again and I got a little tired of her hair hanging in her face so while she was on my lap playing I added a braid so we could see that cute face.
June 12: I wanted to try letting my hair's natural curl shine for once but all I had was some sugar spray.  I used it and hoped for the best and actually really liked the natural wave that came from it. I added my dress that I got from Hawaii and I felt quite pretty that Sunday for church