Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday Walk

 My friend Stephenie sent me a text saying she just saw Avynlea working at Sodalicious and took a picture of her to send to me. She hasn't met Avynlea before but has seen pictures and she recognized her when she pulled up through the drive through to get a drink during Avynlea's shift. She said she asked her what her last name was and then if she was my daughter and when Avynlea said yes she got really excited and had to take a picture. Avynlea said she felt really awkward but se looks super cute in the picture. I found it extra funny because I was just there with Kefford and hour before buying a gift card and cookie to give to Stephanie on Monday for her birthday. 

I finished the Mermaid quilt I started a couple of months ago and it turned out so cute. I had it professionally quilted at JK Quilts and the pattern I picked had mermaid tails, tridents and bubbles so the quilting looks so cute and adds more fun to the overall design. I picked a dark navy minky material for the backing and it is so soft and cozy. Doing the binding took me a bit longer then I would have liked but I got it done and all by hand...I feel pretty accomplished that I now have two quilts made by me. 

Sunday evening the weather was really nice so Kefford and I along with Rylee and Avynlea went for a Sunday walk. It was fun being with the girls and I loved that the weather was so nice.