Monday, April 11, 2022

Annoying Siblings

April 5th: When Heather was in town we went shopping a lot, it was fun. One of the places we went to was Seagull Book to look for some church books we have been wanting to get. They have a modest clothing line in their store and we spotted some pretty cute items. The ladies at the checkout told us that the next day they were celebrating their 35th anniversary and would give us 35 percent off one item if we came back in. We were game and went back the next day. I got the sweater and skirt I was eyeing the day before and Heather got a shirt for Mom. Heather wanted to see me try on the outfit I got and I did put them on for her real quick but I took some pictures of me wearing the clothes for Sunday and sent them to her because I had my hair done and makeup done and felt cuter.
April 8th: I was driving away from the house when I spotted Kefford cleaning my Traverse, I took a picture to send to Heather and Ashleigh because we like to joke about me being a Lady of Leisure and I was actually just joking with Heather that this Lady of Leisure needed her Husband to detail her car for her. I found it pretty funny when I saw him actually detailing my car and got the picture.
April 10th: We like to sit with the Heslop's at church because their Dad is on the stand and can't sit with them and we love them and like to feel helpful sitting with them. They bring their drawing boards with them and like to draw and write funny things. My girls also like to write and draw funny things using the Heslops  "boogie boards" and Avynlea wrote this fun little story.
April 11th: It's been an interesting dynamic having just Rylee and Avynlea home with us. They like to annoy each other and tonight Avynlea was laying on the couch and rather than sitting on a different couch that had more room Rylee opted to sit on the couch right next to Avynlea. Avynlea didn't want her that close to her and rather then her moving she put her feet in Rylee's face which prompted Rylee to be even more annoying to her. Those two. They pretend to be annoyed but they really enjoy pushing each others buttons and I just sit and watch...and take pictures