Sunday, April 3, 2022

Abigail's Baby Blessing and At The Farm

Heather flew home on Saturday and on Sunday we went out to the Farm because it was General Conference weekend and Dustin and Sara plus their girls were in town. All of the rest of my family were all together in California at Ashleighs house for Abigails baby blessing. This is one of those frequent times that I wish I either lived closer to my family or I had endless money so I could fly out and be there for important things and not miss out. I don't live closer and I don't have endless money but I did have Heather call me so I could still be a part of the love shown to Abigail on her blessing day. I was able to listen to the blessing and see everyone and for that I am grateful. I took a screenshot and sent it to Ashleigh so that Abigail would always know that I was also a part of her special day.
Meanwhile Avynlea took some weird photos with my phone of her, Rylee and Sophie and then one of just Sophie. I like that Bob is seen in the picture trying to ignore the weird girls next to him.

Rylee then got some pictures of her and Sophie. We don't get to see Dustins family very often and it is always fun when we get the chance to see them and to see how big their girls suddenly are. I fell like the last time we saw Sophie she was just a little baby and now she is a toddler running around being so cute.
Our next door neighbors wife ball got thrown in our yard by accident and before returning it Kefford took it with us to the farm along with our fat  plastic bat to play some waffle ball with his family. It was fun watching everyone play ball and for some to try to learn how to play ball. It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to be able to be outside and enjoying the warm weather and family time.