Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

Easter was a little bit disappointing for me this year, only because I wanted to get an Easter picture of all of us at home after church but we were in such a hurry to get to the Farm for lunch that I forgot to get a picture. ugh

Rylee got up first and came down to her Easter basket, I got new dresses for all of my girls, needy'a was sent Rexburg with her easter stuff and Rylee and Avynlea found theirs in their Baskets. 
Rylee let me take pictures of her inspecting her Easter Basket but Avynlea was not so much into the idea of pictures...she didn't like me taking pictures at all, so I stopped.
I got Kefford and Ruler new ties for Easter, Ryker's was sent about a week ago in the hopes it would arrive by Easter. It did and he opened it early, it didn't surprise me, this boy never liked waiting to open his presents. He said he opened it and just glanced through so he can really open it on Easter.
I got a picture of Rylee all dressed and ready for church with her Easter Basket but never was able to get one of Avynlea...bummer.
At church Avynlea gave a talk and she did a really great job, I sent out the link to my family so they could watch and a lot of them did which was fun. Kenedy took a couple pictures of Avynlea while she was speaking so I at least have those. She looked beautiful and gave a really good talk
After church we hurried home to change and then headed out to the farm for Easter lunch.  Most everyone was there minus Kylie's family and Dustin's family so it was nice to see and hang out with everyone.

Later that night the pickle jar was on the counter because the girls had just eaten pickles I think and Kefford told Avynlea and Rylee he would pay $5 to whomever would drink the pickle juice. There was easily at least 2 cups of juice in the jar and Rylee decided to take on the challenge. She drank as much as c=she could before she started to feel really sick and had to quit. She didn't finish it all but Kefford thought her efforts were still worthy of getting paid the $5. It might be a long while before she is willing to eat a pickle again.