Thursday, December 30, 2021

End of December

During Christmas break Avynlea cheered at a basketball game and so I went to watch. I got some fun pictures of her and Natalie and some pictures of her stunting. She is a fun cheerleader to watch and I always love going to watch her perform. 

I wanted to take a picture of Rylee because her outfit was cracking me up. Back in my day it was what the nerds wore, the Mom jeans and socks with sandals but it is the cool style for the kids now and it makes me laugh. I call it Nerdy Chic and if they love it then more power to them. Anyway, Rylee didn't want me to take a picture of her she she ran away from me and my camera. I got her to stand still when she realized I was never going to quit trying to take a picture. Also I wasn't taking it to make fun of her, I think she is cute and I like her style even if it doesn't make a lot of sense to me;)

Another basketball game during winter break and more pictures of Avynlea stunting.