Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve morning we went to IHOP for our traditional breakfast, it was a little sad not having Ryker there with us but we had a good time. Our waitress was an older lady who was a lot of fun and had a good time teasing the girls.
Before we left I wanted to get some pictures and first up was Kefford and I. He stayed true to form and made taking a good picture a bit difficult but then we got one that looks nice,


The girls were too much like their Dad and also made getting a good picture hard.
But then they comply because they know the value of a good picture.
When we got home Kefford started the Lord of the Rings series and I started dinner prep. I missed out on Thanksgiving dinner so I planned a Thanksgiving type dinner for our Christmas Eve Dinner. We had a turkey, funeral potatoes, Avy made rainbow jello, Rylee. made pretzel jello and I also made rolls. When the turkey was ready to be carved I had my Turkey carvers come down to get their job done.
After dinner we cleaned up, finished watching the Lord of the Rings series, opened new pajamas and ornaments and then we played Jackbox games. It was a really relaxing and chill day and O had a lot of fun spending it with Kefford and my girls.


I bought their ornaments at the Dole Plantation store in Hawaii. 
They only had three designs so Kenedy and Rylee got the same design. They took a picture together with their same ornaments and then Avynlea felt that Ryker needed to be a part of our picture so she added him in with his ornament.