Sunday, March 17, 2019

St Patricks Day

I wore my new Lucky shirt on Friday in honor of St Patricks day that fell on Sunday this year. I wasn't planning on wearing it on Sunday but I wanted to get some use out of it so I wore it to my meetings on Friday and to teach dance. 
I went to one of Brigitte's classes to help her try costumes on her dancers and one of the little girls had the cutest person drawn on her hand. I loved her creativity and the use of her two hand freckles for eyes. 
I told my kids that now that Rylee was older the Leprechauns don't play mischief in our house anymore. Ryker asked if they still got chocolate coins and seemed really sad at the thought that they wouldn't get those anymore so the Leprechauns made sure to leave some chocolate gold along with a box of Lucky Charms.
Taking some pictures while doing my hair with the thought of putting them on my instragram hair page. I usually end up not putting them up because I am a chicken but I can put them in my blog book.

I wore my green Ireland jacket with a jean skirt to church because it is tradition to wear my jacket on St Patrick's day. I didn't get a picture of my outfit but I loved  it and it was a crowd pleaser at church.
After church we had our traditional St Patrick's day meal. Corned beef, red potatoes, green salad, green jello, green lemonade and homemade french bread. It was delicious!