Wednesday, March 27, 2019

OOTD, Hair and Dr's visits

I often, mostly all the time, plan my Sunday hair and outfits as I lay in bed trying to sleep. This one I was especially loving and was pretty proud of myself for how cute it looked. When I thought it up I wasn't too sure how all the polka dots would look but it was pretty adorable.
For my hair I planned to curl it and then do a top know. After I did all of that I thought it needed a little more oomph so I added 4 braids. I really liked how it turned out!
I was trying to get a good picture of my side pony to maybe use on my instahair page but I was doing it during scripture study and was trying to be sneaky so nobody would notice. It is not a picture I am going to put up on my page because I don't like it enough for that but I like it enough to put on here :)
Wednesday I had an appointment with my lady Dr. I had told Heather before that I think she looks a lot like Christi from Dance Moms and how it is a little unnerving to have her examining me. While I was listening to her answer one of my questions I was very sneaky and took a picture so I can show it to Heather. I really hope she remained clueless.