Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Selfies

I really love the green color I got on my nails for March, it is the prettiest spring green and it reminds me of lime popsicles. 
 Meridian Middle started an instagram account and one of the pictures they posted had the cutest girl in it! I was so happy to see a picture of Avynlea that I took a screenshot of it so I could save it. She said this was in her English class and they were interviewing each other.
 Madi Eberhard was competing in a scholarship pageant and asked me if I would do her hair for the big night. I was happy to help her out and made sure to have her tell me exactly what she likes and doesn't like for her hair so that she would be happy with the end result. I did a wrap around braid into a curly messy bun and she was really happy with the results!
 I have been hearing about the little monster Rylee has been working on in her consumer science class, aka home ec, for a long time and we were both really excited when she was finally able to take it home. She made her monster a shirt, a vest, a book bag, little books and bookmarks. It really was the cutest thing I have ever seen and I love her creativity. She is amazing!
I also love the hand marks on her face left from a good night of sleeping on her hand ;)
 Any opportunity to cuddle with my baby is gladly taken even if it is while I am reading and she is playing on her Kindle. Time well spent
 Rylee and I had fun playing with the bunny filter on instagram
 Kefford did not like being a bunny and kept his nose covered until I changed it to something better...conversation hearts :)
 and more selfie fun for Rylee.