Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cute Boys with Cute Babies

One Sunday in Relief Society the woman teaching the lesson started off by telling us she had a treat for all of us that will come later in the hour. I was really excited for this treat because who doesn't like treats?! I eagerly anticipated what it could be and then finally she said the treat was ready and the "treat" turned out to be a musical number. I was really disappointed. The next time she taught she said she had a treat for us and I thought "here we go again" but this time it was a real treat! She brought orange rolls hot from the oven, not sure how she did that, and they were delicious! I was happy to be in Relief Society that day!
I really love our big windows in the Living Room and Dining Room of our house. I love the light they bring in and they make me so happy. We do not have any blinds yet because it has been hard to find coverings for windows that massive and pretty expensive. I am fine with all of the unfiltered light coming in but it does make it hard to eat dinner. We eat dinner at the time of day when the light is blazing through the window blinding all of us. I had to take a picture of Avy one night at dinner who found a good solution to the problem of being blinded by the light. Hat and sunglasses, she is a genius! 
I was pleasantly surprised when two bushes we have bloomed their flowers. I could not believe how big the blooms were and really love seeing them add color to the front and back of our house.
Kefford and Rylee went to the store to get some more food for her bunny and they found a cupcake treat for him. Rylee was really excited to put it in his hutch and let him gnaw on it. 
My friend Jessica came over to color my hair and she was telling me about the amazing pictures she is able to take with her new iPhone. I called Rylee into the room so I could try out the camera features on the phone and check it out for myself. 
The first picture is with my phone and the second and third pictures are from one snap with her phone. Her phone takes the first picture and then takes that picture and blurs the background to make the subject pop out more for the second picture. Rylee stayed in the same spot for all of the pictures and I must admit to feeling a bit envious of her phone after seeing how much better the quality is then my phone. 
Ryker spent a couple of weeks at the farm working this summer and Alison sent me these pictures of him and Bailey with their little cousins. These boys love the little babies and are so tender with them.