Thursday, August 31, 2017

End of August

Friday August 25th was the first football game of the season! I love going to football games to watch the game and to watch and support my favorite cheerleader. After school Kenedy had some of her cheer besties over to hang out and get ready for the game. I enjoyed listening to them chat and talk about different things and love that Kenedy has some good friends on her squad. 
Kenedy, Hannah, Lindsey, Audrey and Emily (hidden behind Audrey :/)
I brought Avynlea and her church bestie Shaeden with me to the game. They spent most of the game walking around and hanging out so I probably won't spend money to bring them again. They can hang out at home for free. Because they were off socializing I was sitting alone for some of the game which is ok but I would rather have a friend to sit with. The ones who I usually sit with, Amber, Lana and Jessica couldn't make it so that was a bummer. Luckily not too far into the game I saw Mady Ray and Emily Johnson two youth from our Ward and I told them they could sit by me. I had a lot of fun watching the game and visiting with these girls. It was nice to get to know them better and they were fun to hang with. 

When I first arrived at the game I noticed Kenedy and a few others were not on boxes, I asked her why and she said because they did not have enough and have to wait for the coach to get more. Way to plan for that one head coach. 
Meridian played against Centennial and the first quarter Meridian did awesome and were ahead by 4 touchdowns. They then lost a lot of steam and by halftime Centennial had caught up to them. After halftime it got really exciting and by the last minute we were on the edge of our seats with it being such a close game. Luckily Meridian won by 1 and we were so excited!! I love the unity and spirit that the Meridian students show for their school and team. It was such a fun night and I am so glad they won!
As we were leaving I got a picture of Avy, Shaeden and me, this was one of the few times I actually saw them that night.
 Then when we got home and after Kenedy got home I had to get a picture with her. I was trying to look for her after the game so we could get a picture but it was too chaotic and crazy with all of the celebrating fans.
Avynlea went to the store with me and we had some time to waste in the store as we waited for an appointment I had to get my bangs trimmed so we played around in Walmart. Avynlea found some fun Dinosaur claws to play with and then I had her put on the animal heads. 
She is cute even as a bear, sloth and a rabbit.