Friday, January 13, 2017

Sorry

My Mom sent me a picture of one of the tiles from a monthly tile set I made her many years ago. It said 'Let it Snow" and she said every time she has looked at it the past couple of days it has made her laugh because of our snow situation. I sent her a picture of what I had displayed on my mantel and said I guess it's my own fault. 
 Tuesday I had the kids come down and play a game of Sorry with me. Kenedy was once again left out of the pictures because she thought hanging out with her friends would be more fun then being with us. 
Ryker was being difficult and not letting me take his picture so I got my camera ready and then said "Rylee what is that on your forehead?". Ryker immediately looked up to see and I was able to get the below picture. Sometimes I amaze myself with my clever thinking.


 We have been finding out about these snow days by getting a text at 5:30 in the morning. Wednesday morning I was awake just waiting for my phone to go off and at 5:30 received a text from the district letting us know that school was back in session!! Finally! We were all ready for the endless days of snow days to be over and the kids were ready to get back to school. 
When I was waiting to turn into the parking lot where I pick Avynlea and Ryker up I was equal parts amused and horrified to see Avynlea and her friends trying to walk down the "sidewalk". The sidewalk had not been scraped and the hard crusty snow was making it really difficult for the girls to walk on it, Ryker was at basketball practice,. I really thought someone was going to slip and fall into the traffic. It needs to be taken care of because it looks really dangerous. I did manage to get a couple pictures of Mekenzie, Kaylee and Avynlea as they were walking to their pickup spots.