Sunday, July 10, 2016

Working Girl and a new Cousin!

Kenedy got a job! She actually got this job working at arctic Circle back in May but since she was scheduled to have foot surgery her new boss told her to give him a call after surgery when she was recovered and able to work. Finally the big day arrived and Kenedy looks so cute in her uniform.
I thought it would be fun to go in when Kenedy was working for some ice-cream cones. I did not want to embarrass her too much and so I told the kids to play it cool and calm and to act normal. Kenedy was at the register and I had Kefford get a couple of pictures for me. She was still learning the ice-cream machine and she did mine and Kefford's while another employee did the rest of them. Mine was a little lopsided but overall I thought she did pretty great and the other kids did a great job playing it cool.
Whitney had her baby and I wanted to go and see her on Saturday while she was at the hospital and I was hoping we could all go but Kenedy had to work and Kefford and Ryker were too tired from working in Emmett all day so it was just me, Avy and Rylee who got to go see the sweet little baby. They named her Kinsley and she is just as cute as her sisters. 
Erin's birthday was the 1st of July and as a family we all decided to eat doughnuts to celebrate her special day. I was planning on going to Albertson's to get some doughnuts but then I remembered my doughnut maker and had a change of plans. I made my own chocolate doughnuts with chocolate frosting and they were delicious and pretty easy to make. Win/win!