Friday, July 22, 2016

Beach Days 3 and 4

Ashleigh was with us all week but Andrew Brown had to work and wasn't able to come up until Thirsday. I was really glad he could come for at least part of the week, I haven't been able to be around him as much and it was fun to spend some time getting to know him better. I really like him a lot and enjoy his personality, he is just a good guy and a lot of fun. He did tell me how impressed he was with how good all of the grandkids were and how obedient they were. 

Ashleigh and Andrew Brown
Elizabeth and Heather

By the end of the week my girls were looking a little red despite all of the sunscreen they had on so I had them wear shirts over their suits for the last two days. 
                            
                          Jaylynn, Avynlea and Rylee                       Rylee and Avynlea
Ben and Ryker