Friday, July 15, 2016

18 years

Kefford and I celebrated 18 years of marriage on July 11th! Avynlea took it upon herself to decorate the chalkboard for us and she first did the one on the left and then halfway through the day she redid it and made the one on the right. She is pretty dang cute!
Kefford and I first went to the movies to see "Captain America Civil War" which we both really enjoyed. We went to the theater in The Village and after the movie we decided to eat at a place there. I had a $5 off coupon that a dancer gave me to The Counter last year and so we decided to eat there. It is a build your own burger joint and Kefford and I decided to share a burger so that we could have room for dessert. While we waited for our food we took some cool black and white photos of each other. 

I married one good looking guy!



After dinner we went to Aspen frozen yogurt because they were doing a fill the cup for $3 special and who doesn't love frozen yogurt?! Kefford and I got our delicious cups of goodness and after having them weighed the total came to $15 but we only had to pay $6! Score! We took our FroYo and drove over to our new house and ate it while we walked around and talked.

It was a great anniversary and though we have had many ups and downs throughout the years I am glad to be sealed to this guy for Eternity. We have come a long way from our first years together and have learned a lot and changed a lot and I look forward to things becoming even better. 
Kenedy posted this sweet message on Instagram for us.