Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Track Break Fun

Avynlea had a Birthday Party to go to and I took her to Wal-Mart to get her friend a gift. As we walked by the sodas we would not figure out what they were trying to do as far as design goes. But then when we stepped away and looked at it from a distance we suddenly saw the light and realized it was Olaf! 
The birthday party was at 2 B a Kid which is a kids hair salon and when Avynlea came home she was all done up super cute. Hair done fancy, Nails polished and even a little bit of make-up on. She looked beautiful and I had to take some pictures of her fancy hair do because it was so cute. She told me that while the girl was doing it she thought to herself "my Mom could do this style". So for Sunday we recreated it and I have to say I did a good job! 



On Monday I took the girls with me while I taught Dance. One of the centers has a couple of Ferrets and my girls were quite excited to be able to hold them.