Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ryker is 12!!!

Since it was Ryker's 12th Birthday he got to have a friend party. I had a really busy week and that morning had to be at the Super Saturday to help and then right after we went to Ryker's basketball game and so I did not have a lot of time to plan a party. I had originally planned for Kefford to take the boys to the YMCA to go swimming but the night before he decided he did not want to do that and  looked up movies to take them to. Not very many of his friends could make it and of the ones who came only two could go to the theater. I kept it really simple, the guys came, they played on the Wii and on the trampoline, we sang, ate cupcakes and ice-cream, Ryker opened presents and they left for the movies to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2. Even though it was not a huge extravaganza Ryker had fun and that is all that counts. I had Kenedy take pictures for me since I was busy with the serving and she did a good job taking a lot of pictures.






If I had known pictures were being taken of me I would have at least smiled. Here I am explaining the ice-cream we have.





Brock, Nathan, Baeden, Alen and Tyler















He was only to open friends gifts at this time but I through in the gift from Joshua that had just arrived in the mail. Ryker was really excited with this cool gift from his Aunt and Uncle. 





Alen Begic, Ryker Peterson, Baeden Jones, Brock Anderson, Tyler Pierce and Nathan Colton